Information regarding the hostels and the mess.
- Hostel accommodation is a privilege and not a right. The Institute has the final say in allotment and can ask someone to vacate from the hostel if behavior etc. is not found acceptable.
- To go out of the campus after 11 pm, adult students need to sign the register. Minors are not allowed to be outside the campus after 11 pm.
- A student's parents and other same-gender guests may visit in his/her room from 7 am – 11 pm.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to keep motorized vehicle with them.
- Any act of intimidation or violence, wilful damage to property or drunk and riotous behaviour constitutes an offence.
- Use of narcotics and consumption of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Use of audio equipment in hostels is acceptable only if it is not objectionable to other residents.
- Rooms have to be vacated every semester for maintenance. Common storage facility will be provided for outside Delhi students during the holidays.
- Damages caused to any room or common areas of the hostel, unless they are due to natural wear-and-tear, may be charged to individuals causing the damage or residents collectively.
- FMS Contact No.: +91 - 9868878433
Mess & Hostel Committee
|Deepak Kumar Thdaekeuprakemail@example.com|
The Right Procedure to Complain
- Email FMS (firstname.lastname@example.org) for individual problems or problem in the bathroom, washroom. (Clearly stating the problem and your Room Number).
- They will reply with a Complaint Number. Note that down. (Email will always give you a faster response).
- Call them once to remind if they do not respond on time.
- FACILITY: Electricity, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Carpentry, Housekeeping: +91 9868878433 , +91 11 26906566 or Extn. 566, email@example.com
- SECURITY: +91 9868244868, +91 11 26907592 or Extn. 592, firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT: +91 11 26907576 or Extn. 576, email@example.com